Name: Ophelia Delgado
Company: Reliable Excavation Demolitions
Current Base Assignment: Mountain Lab
Date of birth: December 20th, 1948 (22)
Hometown: Mexico City, Mexico
Sexuality: Closeted lesbian.
Marital Status: Single.
Hair: Dark brown grown to her shoulders. Naturally curly.
Eyes: Dark brown
Physical Build: Tall and naturally skinny, has difficulty putting on weight. Small breast size.
- Nose is slighted crooked, suggesting a past break.
- She wears her uniform almost constantly off the field (minus the mask). When she does wear civilians it’s never anything classy.
- While her English is very good she has a clear accent.
To those who inquire Ophelia claims to be from Southern California from a suburb of Los Angeles, having migrated there in her late teens. She also claims to have a little brother (whom she loves dearly) but she’s sketchy about details. The truth is she’s from a middle class family in Mexico City. Having originally been an undergraduate student at the National Polytechnic Institute she got caught up the student movement at the time (via her best friend). Her involvement came to an end in 1968 with the Tlatelolco Massacre.
- Bilingual (English and Spanish)
- Studious and well read. Although she currently has little hope to continue her education formally she enjoys learning for the sake of.
- Insightful to other people’s needs, strong emotional intelligence.
Quirks: Neurotic.Not to the point where it’s crippling (nor does she allow it to stop her speaking her mind when she feels it’s necessary). But is clearly paranoid and distrusting of her environment and those around her. Skittish and easily frightened (and becomes very frustrated when spooked). She has a hard time putting her faith in other people. Very observant and mindful of others, despite her inclinations to push away she tries to be helpful when possible. A bit of a conspiracy theorist.
- Primary: Degreaser
- Secondary: Manmelter and Flare Gun
- Melee: Third Degree and Axtinguisher
Wears the Triclops mask.